NH Maker and Food Fest
Join the 8th annual New Hampshire Maker and Food Fest, an all ages celebration of creativity and innovation, hosted by The Children's Museum of New Hampshire!
The NH Maker and Food Fest is a gathering of fascinating, curious people who enjoy learning and who love sharing what they can do. From engineers to artists to scientists, to chefs, the Maker and Food Fest is a venue for these "makers" to show hobbies, experiments, projects, and for all of us to enjoy fantastic food!
We call it the Greatest Show and Tell (and Taste) on Earth - a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness.
Bring your appetites, glimpse the future and get inspired!
There is no better place to meet and learn from some of the most talented people living in your community, all the while enjoying some amazing food from local chefs and food trucks.
The people who participate in this event might be...
- Makers who build robots
- Tinkerers who have invented something new
- Chefs sharing their love of cuisine
- Artists who have crafted unique objects
- Homesteaders and engineers who can build anything
- Authors sharing their love of language
- Entertainers with music in their souls
- Educators and community leaders who want to share opportunities
- Bakers selling delicious in every color
- Kids with big dreams
- Technology geeks sharing a love of new innovations
As a guest at the NH Maker and Food Fest you might get to...
- Interact with robots
- Play with rockets
- Try your hand at science experiments
- Geek-out with innovative technology
- Build something crazy
- Craft something beautiful
- Eat an amazing meal
- And so much more!
Admission is a suggested $5/person donation
Click Here for Museum Admission